So...I haven't written in a long, long time. What I have discovered is my desire to write a blog and my time and motivation don't quite match for my previous vision to work. As a result, I have decided to completely wipe my previous blog site. I figured there wasn't much there to begin with and didn't really have many followers, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
Instead of a long treatise, submitted in tiny installments which requires more focus and energy than I can afford right now, I'm just going to post as things strike my fancy. The only consistent theme throughout, I hope, is viewing these topics through the lens of a classic philosopher, which is my preferred viewpoint. I believe it to be the most objective, rational and detached viewpoint.
Please be patient with me, and feel free to offer topics for consideration. One note on suggestions. My desire is not to delve too much nor too deeply on controversies and hot button topics. In many respects, I'm more interested in process than who's right or wrong for the sake of this blog. I have discovered within myself a lack of desire for conflict, but at the same time, desire truth in all things, with a detachment from emotion. That does not mean I will avoid all such topics, I just will be slow and deliberate to pick them up. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment